Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a Somebody.

the girl right beside me and the one who always by my side.

when i come to edit this picture,i do have alotsa memories of us 'pop' out in my mind.
 a memories of two little girl from 'stranger' to friend and to best friend and lastly turn to become sister.

we're in same secondary school,
as the new year begins...
a year full of learning,
get to know with students in school,
start from a smile to a greet..Hi there!
as time goes through,
we become friends.
a lovely smile given evrytime we pass through each other class,
having lil chat at balcony before class starts,
and sharing joys and pain.
as we work and play,
and our friendship will grow
with each passing day.

you're more than a lover,
there couldnt be another.
you hear me out when i want to talk,
you get me up when i get mad.
you stand by me 
and believe in me
when fingers of other are pointing at me.
you lifts me up through the hard times,
the sad times,
the confused times.
you guides me 
and cheers me on whenever i fall.

you're there and always by my side,
sadly,
days later you'll be in a foreign world.
a world far from my place,
taking filght and train to reach.
take care of urself well there,
no matter how far we apart,
with the memories toghether,
a warmth feels feel,
there is always a piece of friendship inside our heart.
 


It's doesn't matter what people say. To me,you're ALWAYS a somebody.
a perfect friend i found,was nothing but my mirror.:)


the most suitable song for us,
and yet,
the character in the mtv one is long hair(you) and another short(me)!
i'm really wondering is this mtv specially take for us as even the story plot.......hahaha..u-know-what~XD

1 comment: