Wednesday, June 8, 2011

13.2km Journey of Cycling with Bagpack =)

I really Made it!!!

As what i mentioned in my last post-cycling to Punggur(beach in Batu Pahat),but at the end with limited energy of mine and tiredness after reaching Senggarang,i changed my plan and meet up with AppleQi to have a lil talk for while;D


start to share my feeling and madness along the journey.

Double checking :
Camera :Charged
Mobile Phone: Charged
EarPhone: Brought
Drink: Filled
Camera Stand: Stay at home as u're TOO HEAVY to carry!!=,=
Wallet: i was thought that i'd put it in my bag but after reached banang,found that,OH SHIT!!
i didnt brought it and even my i/c is in it!!

Praying for not being rob or stop by anyone include police as well..*finger cross*


Journey Started*

once i saw this sign board,it make me feels
"wahh,just few kilometer away nia..ll reached there soon"
but the TRUTH was,it's Far Far Away!!@@



















 Not forget to camwhore before journey continued.hehe=P
















Grhhh!!!
i do have strong Determination,I can make it!!!GOOOO!!!!













miss my child-hood times playing around with the bamboo tree with cousins.
yea,we're protected animal=Panda!hahaha!!!XD





































after cycling continuosly for 8km+ i think,
my hubby said:"Dear,could u let me rest for few minutes?my head keeps spining and spininggggg non-stop,dizzing now!"
owhh...okie lah!i sayang u ha,we rest at a bus-stop here..XD



a photo taken by hubby(timer was set lah..haha)
hmm..look emo ha?cycle alone mah...kinda bored at the moment nia==

















SEE THAT!!!i finally Reached SENGGARANG!!!*appause!!!!

time shows :5.00+pm
can u read that sign board, Seng-Ga-RANG!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!
i made it!!!!*excited*


Then i meet up with AppleQi at her house,she was shocked with my arrival and her sis too...haha!
this was the first time i met with her face-to-face,woot!
my first impression to her is :WOW!im taller..hahaha!!*oops><

bad ha..lol kidding..but i did tell her bout it =X


lil sweet chat with her was end after few minutes as i was rushing the time back home!
i took 2+hours to reach here which also means that i need to spend up 2+hours or more back!!@@'''



i saw this Lotus at the roadside,its Beautiful like me=)
























and a dead bird saw,haiz..*RIP*.
actually i'd saw a few of dead animal(dog,snake,cat and bird) along the road.Feels wanna captured it but not dare to do it than this photo.
others are too Horrible!!=(













I spent up 3hours more to reach home.Yea,my limited energy was TOTALLY USED UP!!*exhausted!
feels yucks with the sticky and smelly sweats which the combination of DUST all over the air...facial is must after reached HOME*gosh==''*
i rest at bus-stop,drinking water and massaging my poor legs before continue it.grhhh!!!!
how i wish i could take a taxi back home,BUT NO!!i couldnt do that!

i must cycle back home seems i've already successfully cycle to senggarang!!ROCK!


my mind was cant stop thinking of my fav fooodss :
"green bean soup!! mum-cooks!!!Chai dao Kuih!!!Tomyam!!!and marsmallow!!!

arhhh!!! tummy was complaining  for her hungriness after exercising for a day...
reached home,showered,BRUUUmmm straight away drove to a stall nearby to buy myself a BIG+SMALL green bean soup(green bean is asked for MORE) as reward!!hahahahahaha!!!


honestly,my mum was really mad with my madness and over naive? action?
well,it's really very dangerous for a girl to cycling alone to such a far far away place,
but from the other angle,without this kinda of naive action,i'll never ever have the braveness to try on these,am i right?
see...i did it!and i really made it!!this could be my very first starting of my bagpack journey!;)

action may not brings happiness,but there is no happiness without an action.
anyhow,for ur safety concerns,its better u guys asks someone to accompany u.

3 comments: