Monday, May 11, 2015

Designated dress/suit

Recently, I am having half study and work at the same time everyday which start after 12pm. Getting to work and school was the most exciting to me before yesterday evening until i saw below this two pictures.
First, an elegance night dress inspired by Starry Night, misty light spill on silk chiffon. The layering and top part strips design?(i have no idea how to describe) but yes, it just right and match the Prom dress i've dream for!! #thinking to get myself one or make it myself..if possible LOL!

IT JUST RIGHT FOR ME!!! 
Few months ago, I've watched "Kingsman" and just start noticed that man in suit are far more sexier and attractive than naked upper body with a stone-like muscle and jumping breast! Ahh..looking at the picture below make me fall in love once again ~.~ #feelsoblush


No comments:

Post a Comment