Thursday, June 16, 2011

Only 46 is accepted!


something good and bad in between happening on me recently lol==
why???
okie,honestly i'm really getting fatter and rounderrrrrr than before!!!
even now i could feel my tummy is OUT, butt become rounder rounder rounder and bigger and the most obviously part...my FACE.It's ROUND now T^T

when i exhaled..*Boommm*
when i try to put on my fav short.....*SHOUTING...mum!!*
when i try to camwhore.....*SCREAMING*

arhhh!!!!!this all my over relaxing and freely half years such a long-term holidaysss fault!!!
i just can't stop my hand from grabbing biscuits,chocolate,peanut bread to eat,drinking milo and 跷二郎腿while movie-time at home!


all high cholesterol foods..balikut lah@@''



hmm....wondering when was the last century i went for a jogging?is it last week?or last month?
OHNO!!is last year!!november i think...walao EH!

so i decided to go for jogging this evening and next few days frequently of course to have back my actual normal weight.*fighting fighting arh!

by the way,i'm not on diet or using ways of skips any meals.,anymore(i used to==)..
i eat 3 meals,as usual,but i 'll exercise MORE after that=D

jogging,sit-up,skipping ...blah-blah-blah


Healthy way of lose weight ha..hahaha
 join me bah..:DD

here a pic of after coming back from jogging.
i took off my shoes and *laughing out loud,myself-.-*
seee...my stocking is 'berlobang' and yet i wore it..siao eh!haha!

p.s:i do not have Hongkong foot ok..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment