Sunday, May 29, 2011

Proud of myself,Trash of u?

Seems everyone has entered their college/school, as my course gonna start soon(july) it's right time for my turn to settle up all the document for my further study.

while im arranging my Thick certificate i got since i was in primary school ,feels like "Woah,i born to be an athlete." Looking at all the cert i have, Johan Dalam Merentas Desa continuesly for 3years,Tempat Pertama dalam 100m,4x400m,400m and many others event in race." *tears dropped.

Haiz...my life was full with Sport.
But,here comes my mum and said "why do u need to arrange it?they doesn't want to have a look on it too."

What The ..?!

Ok,i gonna spilt out my feeling about these.
maybe it's Truth.Academic,90% always come before Sport,only 10%.
But too bad,all of the certificates i got Only sport,sport,sport and Sport.
except first funner up for  'Biology Presentation2009'..lolx some secret behind..haha

WELL!honestly,i'm not good in speaking(nervous=stammer),debates or qouir(duck-quaking?) and any others performance(i was not dare enough to ask for the chance),so the only thing i could be outstanding in my school was in SPORT and somehow i get SAGUHATI in ART!johor state whey,i am really proud of this...


Anyhow,would or wouldnt they will have a glance on my selected certificates,i am really still feel Proud of Myself.
they maybe couldnt feel and understand how much of effort an athlete or participant put just for a race. Link

Fine,Truth have to faced.No matter how the responds are, Am still proud of myself,as well as my family too.
I not going to trash it or even recycle it but i'll keep it well in my file
and maybe one day,when i become a Old Granny==,i'll show my grandchildren these cert i have and tell them  
"Granny was an athlete of school ..*show them my cert * and been took part in many events before ohh.*coughing"

ROFL...

Sport isn't an easy way to go.
If u don't get urself a Good Coach,U gonna being Kick out from field after the race.
If u don't have the determination, U not going to be Outstanding in these Field.
If u don't train urself 3times a week,U gonna Kick out by others athlete very soon.

That's what i learnt throughout these 6years LIFE with SPORT!!!

SEE!!!I'm BUILT TOUGH enough!!!I DO have the determination and hard-workness in SPORT!!!
My spirit and the cert i have Proved it!

haha..shocked to know that har?=) okie lah,it's little story of my life that people not get to know.*sigh

as a nutshell,i'll not stop my sporting spirit but not as crazy as before le lah@@'''
Engine Starts for Academic=ON!!Bruuummm....
Sport is just a exercising part.=)







Crazy and Madness post?nope..it's post about the dangerous of crazing urself in sport and don't work it hard as well in academic.


No comments:

Post a Comment