Sunday, July 31, 2011

A day before new chapter begin;)

here i come to updated my blog...
once i enter in...ewwwhhh!spider-webs and dust all around my blog,need to clean it up before readers run away!hahaha;D
i only updated my blog when i'm back home,cos i dont have own laptop.lolx XD


Sunny Sunday morning,Hello Mr. Matahari!
Dad and mum sent me to the place i lived and moved in all the stuff i brought.
We spent about 3hours++ to reach here and YET Gps was used.lolx.
*i really cant stand with the lady's voice,so annoying man!*

I lived in the small,three-bedroom house that take just a walking distance from my college.
but the worst thing is,there is NO LIFT provided and yet we lived in the 5th!!
Bangyin open the house door for us and help us carry some stuff as she was there a day before i go.
we're exhausted after carrying the stuff up down up down for few times.
hope i can turn slimmer after it *finger-crossed*

it's Great to stay with old schoolmate here,feel much more comfortable and wont feel bored from staying alone.

we cleaned the room and my dad fixed an exhaust fan for us in the bathroom and a wall fan for us.
*dont u feel my dad very pro ?haha,he is MY dad leh;D*

this view from my window,see!!
!there's a swimming pool whey!!can't wait to swim here,for FREE mahXD

We still need some furniture to buy so at Night,dad fetch us to IKEA which 20minutes from here.
Once i enter the furniture area, It's wonderland and playground for me!!
I loved the spaces created by the designers as they gave a perfect visual for how to place the items in your space.Then, you get so many different options that you can't help but to be able to create a mind-set for an organize living with the products here. I loved it!but somehow it do make me feel like shopping in a warehouse,haha

and of course we had our dinner here.
Quick and yummy but Not Cheap..lol==

we shop shop shop and nearly forget about the time right now,i looked and my watch,*shock* it is now 11.10pm,and now i realised tomorrow is our Orientation Day!

"Dad,we have to go home right NOW!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment