Sunday, May 29, 2011

Simple Happiness.

Simple happiness simply comes from our living life,an action gives,reaction received and even though the emotion of the day.
 
Every Morning,as usual,i make myself a cup of hot white coffee(yea,im coffee-addicted aka lover too) and having it with my breakfast of the day: sugar biscuit!! 
Yeshhh!!!its my favourite biscuit!!i love it sooo much. 
a lil sweet taste tasted once u chewing it and a crunchy sound heard ..yumm yumm yumm...but no forget to dim in the coffee for a few seconds before u eaten it.;D

*LOL,wipe ur saliva from  ur mouth!yuckss..haha!
Oops,are u feels hunger to have a try?haha...XP*


edited by me whey!!cute right?hehehe...*give me some cheers and clapss please* ( ̄▽ ̄)~*
  
well,it's just a simple breakfast i had in this morning,but don't know why,it  make me feels a simple happy as a flea in a doghouse for the whole day!As a saying goes "action may not brings happiness,but there is no happiness without an action" am i right?=D


 If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.

Have a happy day,and enjoy your day.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I say this is really a good post!! Clapss for u =) I like that edited picture, it's so cute
    And have a great day by missing me too~haha

    ReplyDelete