Monday, May 16, 2011

Recently 150511

life after graduated somehow is kinda bored and too relaxing than the life during schooling time.no more homework to do/copy and no more exam ones a month to be prepared.aiks aiks aiks...feels miss the school-time now.='(

helloooo...bored and too relaxing as what i said just now doesnt means that i've turns become lazy girl goyang-goyang kaki at home ok?><
  

see...imma still a Good girl whey!

[Learning part]
i've spend my time with some tuition as to improve myself before further study and helping my dad's work twice a week lol

[Relaxing part]
hanging out with friends,when for a movie,go for Karoake,grab for a lunch toghether are not excepted!!
but i'd spend most of my timesss stick my butt on the chair and lets my finger flying around the keyboard all day long until my mum nagggs "celine arh!what's so nice of playing with computer but not sweep the floor for me?"
erhem...i always sweep one day, rest for the other day,thats why she nag..haha!XP

besides,i'll watching One Piece(a japanese Popular Anime)for few episode once i On the computer as i gonna catch up with Dear and Sekbu who has watch much more faster than me!!OMG@@ can u guys watch much more slower abit><

[highlight Part]
Not forget to show u guys my very first personal draw(using paint) for myself today...
*yea,im too free to do it :P
its Fresh-'draw'!!
as u know my actual nickname is ten eggs but i simplify it to eggie which sounds more ...hmm(thinking)....cute i think?XD
*lolx...dy 17th still thinking of to be cute...hmm,how about to be adorable?XD

by the way,does this eggie looks like me?
-Short and Brown Hair[ Check it out!]
-superb Blinking white TEETH!
-lovely smile~hahaha
-the only pose i know to pose==''' Peace...*outdated lol
-and Egg Shape face where i wanna make it match to my nickname(i dont have egg shape faceT^T but i do have a ROUND and big face..*sob)

do u like it??;)
im lovin it.



No comments:

Post a Comment