Sunday, April 17, 2011

White Skin VS Dark Skin


I dont remember how we happened to meet each other.I dont remember what the day and time it is all i remember is all when i was in form1 music class(for 3months)she's my classmates whom i don't like her actually as she always talk alotttttt ,many questions to ask and laughing without reasons..weirdo har?hahaha..after few years,we've get know more bout each other and i found out that, that's her,real Qbah without masked or pretended whom i  know.

















The year when i was in Form 3, the year of sitting for PMR examination i put all my effort in most of the subjects except History.(yea,i used to be a lazy student in this subject,only ok?).Few months before the examination,i started wondering and thinking the way for me easier to understand the story we learnt within 3years.When  i struggles ,desperate and feels gonna give up in this subjects,she is the one,who is the one run to and giving me a helping hands.She asks me to join her group study everyday  except friday after school and get to library during weekend with the conditions ,i have to teach her math( chinese is always good in math i think..haha)and she teaches me History. As our efforts goes day-to-day,both of us improve and i get more understand in History and realiseds that..hmm....history is actually a THICK colourless storybook with the story of heroes with longgg names to remember.And yesh!COLOUR:LESS,i think this the main reason i couldnt' study History well and she asks to Highlight and underline all the main idea and explaination,its WORKS!
guess what?i got B in PMR examination and she got A!! and both of us got A in Math!!^^D



She is kind with honesty and sincere to her friend .April 2010,the last year we Form 5 students took part in Sports Day and it also the shitly damn MOST important day for me, an athelet of my school. Before that day,i trained myself everyday to increase my stamina and all steps in every movement while running. Yesh,i admits that i really kiasu especially in sport cos it is the only thing that i could be outstanding and prominent  among students in my school. Gosh!things doesn't go smoothly as what i thought. God makes a fool on me the day before Sport Day. i SPRAINED my ankle when i made my second try on High Jump.What the ...! i crying and crying to release my feeling.*heartbroken.
Maybe i was being a blind man who leans against wall imagines that it's the boundary of the world and arrogant in it. On Sport Day,my friends are all are busy-bee with their food stalls and warming up for their events,the feels was lonely,hurt and hates these jokes.When its hurt to faced it,scared to look ahead,i look beside me and Qbah is there .she's accompanying me and trying to comfort me. I believe that these is the punishment from Heaven for my attitude but Qbah,is the angels,the kind Heaven sends. A walking stick of mine to support me whenever in fall.When i'm down and the world seems dark and empty,she lifts me up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.She gets me through the hard times,the sad times and the hurt times.I feels happy and complete with her support and accompany whenever i go.

[there is still some other friends who accompanying and give me alot of support,but this post im more mentioned to her,Qbah..so please dont feel bad with it har~^^,) sayang~]

 


The special her loves photographing and knowledgeable about camera with all the functionss and good in communication with this boxy stuff but for me, i loves photographing too BUT the worst part is i couldn't communicate well with my boxy stuff or maybe i didn't get to learn more bout the functions,just loves the effect,the feels i got at the moment and the sharpness/clarity of photos i took.A great sense of self-worth comes from sharing opinions and important experiences with good friends.With this different style of photographying 'skills',somehow we do arguing about it and she'll try to explain to me evry function of it...hahaha..i just ignoring her and deaf with her explaining!XD poor Qbah..But a true friend is someone u can disagree with and still remain friends.For if not,they weren't true friend in the first place,am i right?:P








































This is also the reason why we're so close and color discrimination that politics always repeat and meantioned cant and NEVER occur among our close relationship.She is the stars,u dont always see them(cos she is dark?oops..No of course) but i know she's always there,with me.


Life is full of people who will make u laugh,cry,smile until ur face hurts or stomachache where rushing to toilet and so happy that u think u'll burst.But the ones their footprints on ur soul are the ones that keep ur life going.

Cherish u,Qbah with dark skin from celine,the friend of urs with white skin..hahahaha..*Chees;D

No comments:

Post a Comment