Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beats, Rock My Soul!


I've been addicted to wearing earphone whenever I go recently,terribly.
even when i'm pooping in toilet>,.<



ROCK!!
Yea, what u see is real:)
I just bought myself a Beats earphone last week.
                     

                      Guess how much i buy?:)
Rm1599?
                     No...XD

 rm699???
                     Nope..XD Guess again...

Dont tell me rm 100 nia(only)??!!

                      Answer Nope again!hahaha

then how much?!
                      
                      Its only rm10!!buahahaha...



Cheap stuff always doesnt come with good qualities,of course.
The clarity of music played is bad which I more prefer to my ipod shuffle earphones
Its actually just a way to make others "Wow" at u,with the Brand...lolx







No comments:

Post a Comment