Friday, January 6, 2012

I wonder W-H-Y :(


I have no idea seens when I started to become weak in communication even in front of my friends telling/sharing how Awesome my campus life are!
I tried to explain it with action,make my voice AHHHH and ahhhhh or ahhhh
 *with some onomatopoeia  in order to let them feel a bit bitttt interested with my "talk",
but at then end, the conversation will end up with a weird smiling face from them*no offense*
"Owhh, I see..........^_^||| .........."
*Sigh*
In the course of time, I turn to be more silent than I used to be.
Somehow It do make me  不自然  in front of them.sorry lol:(

ELLOOO!!The Talkative Celine!!Come Back lah whey!!
╰_╯

Besides,i found that I could express myself Well,Quite Well?Bue Pai?Ok Ok lah? in front of camera!!!
That's TRUE whey:)
As a well-known old nanny quote goes,:"A photo say a thousand word"
I have "trained"(seems i Love taking pictures of myself,so muchie <3 ) to take photosss and upload it to my facebook!!
Now only i realised how amazing and important of Facebook is in Our Life nowadays hah! 
(check my facebook everyday every hours! Hard-working hah==''')
Friends of mine get to know hows my college life goes when photos uploaded or tagged by my friends in college appear on the Wall.
At least it make them know "I'm Still Alive" *touch-wood*thanks, Mark Zuckerberg -.-
"Celine, u look so happy with ur college's life yea?:)"
"Ohya, It's Awesome! U saw the pictures i uploaded? U know, I was....blah blah blah blah..."
*link to thing I I said in 1st paragraph*
Conversation ended with
"Owwh, I see...........^_^||| .........."

 //(ㄒoㄒ)//


.

No comments:

Post a Comment