Monday, March 18, 2013

Day on 18032013

3months winter break?!sorry, i beg your pardon..
Am i not staying in MALAYSIA no 4 season country??These holidays are tooo loooong for me! 

Frankly speaking, I do really appreciate these holidays where I am able to spend more time to accompany my family and grandparents  Family are always come first right??:)
 Do u ever feel that things doesnt comes perfectly??
see...when i enjoy~~ the time with family, Ahhh....suddenly realise that
 "I've nearly forgotten what i have Learn last sem wheyyyyyy T^T "

Get to back here again earlier as to give my uncle a  Helping Hand at his new condo\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/!!
I'm in with his new home! 
Nice furnish with simple relax living room ,comfortable old sofa from Ikea, Nice Nice kitchen and Awesomee view from master-room to KLCC and KL Tower~New home always nice la!hahaha
We (Grandma,mammie and i) had an fresh new sleeping experience to the view of KL beautiful night scene!
after one night staying there, I was back to my new (hope is Last m(__)m ) house to have an early clean-up of my room...
owwwwhh!Mr. Dusty and Ms. Birdie poop-poop having party in my room without my permission, HMPH╰(‵□′)╯Spend quite a long time to wash wasssh washhh moppp moop mooop and lap lap lap...
Its clean from every single side now^^
have to be cruel to separate Mr. Dusty and Ms. Birdie away...i'm sorry and Happy :X


2weeks more before school reopen again, 

should i feel Yeaaaa~( ̄▽ ̄)~* or More holiday more holiday o(≧ω≦)o??

p.s: I love camwhore, it doesnt means every camhwore i took is pretty or what, but when i see my smiling face, I'll happier or recover faster from sad feeling:)

No comments:

Post a Comment